Wednesday, August 3, 2011

wetlands (that are actually pretty dry)

IMG_7531-1resized
IMG_7478croppedresized
IMG_7523NEW2
(American Apparel silk scarf, American Apparel crop top, American Apparel pants, vintage belt, Nine West shoes)
(I'm a walking American Apparel Ad)

I experimented with turbans and I think I kind of like how the experiment came out. I really need to learn new ways of wrapping my scarf....which brings me to my next point...I need some new scarves. This scarf goes from belt to headband to turban to purse accessory by the hour.

I just moved out of my apartment near school for good today and I feel so happy/sad! I no longer get the independence of living alone...but on the other hand, now I get to spend all of my time at home in LA which means I get to see my closest friends more and most importantly, I can get started on my life.
Speaking of which, will someone please hire me?

Seriously though.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit *

    Lady Fashion, OUI?
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your blog via Chictopia! It only occured to me a few weeks ago that you work at AA, HA! so do I

    http://tiffjamesdeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit! It looks so classy yet so comfy :)

    xx, Anh

    ReplyDelete